[Dubstep] Henyx - Dip Down [Dubstep] Henyx - Dip Down

Dope track man!

-Oblivion- -Oblivion-

Awesome track man! Love the use of bitcrush on the chords in the intro! Adds a super unique vibe to the song. Ill be sure to leave a solid rating on this ;)

sYrge responds:

Thanks for the review! I wasn't expecting anymore reviews on this, but I'm nevertheless glad you like the song :)

Daedalus Daedalus

Love the drums and how the neuro bass slides! Super cinematic, and hype track! Keep it up!

Jump! Jump!

Dope track man! Like you said, its an old track, but mids sound super off, and the martin garrix impact is wayyyyyyy too loud. Nice kick tho ;p

DemonicNobility responds:

Whoa lol i've seen you on sc, love your stuff btw. This track needs a lot of fixing. I found a literal soundgoodizer stack on my lead chain lmao. Thanks for the review!

lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」 lia;quo「Crystal Corruption」

Dope track man! Love the ideas in this! Sub could be a little louder, but dope overall!

The Ascension The Ascension

Dope track man! Was wondering though, how did you manage to build your community here on Newgrounds? Just starting out and could use some help ;p

kylermannn responds:

Ayyy thanks dude! I wouldn't say I ever really built a community haha (aside from my 20 or so fans). I usually don't break 500 views in a month on most songs, but this one exploded somehow. I've never advertised or anything like that so idk what to tell ya :[